Thursday, July 31, 2008
And back to chapter 5 I go (TO REWRITE!!!)
Did I not just get through telling Crystal "NO MORE EDITS UNTIL YOUR DONE-REALLY-I mean it crystal- NO more!)
Chapter 5 needs help....
I'm just saying...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Which Famous Artist Are You?
You are Andy Warhol. Your artistic talent became clear at an early age. As a result, you are still developing your talent now, chasing the dream. A big fan of commercial art, you see greatness in the ordinary.
|Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com|
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I can't imagine what it was like for her these last few years, but even more I wonder at the strength and the courage that it would have taken for him. Now the last few years are going to seem like cake and the months, years to come are going to require him to tap into that same deep well.
I actually feel a little guilty. I feel guilty because my life right now is so perfectly, blissfully happy and everywhere around me is chaos.... So these are my wishes and hopes or today:
- I wish lovers could be strong enough to love
- I wish those who deserved to Mommies (more than most mommies) could conceive
- I wish that there was a cure for Cancer.
- And I'd like to think that in the end, it's not our actions, what we did or didn't do that matter, but how we loved. And if that is the case, let my cousin be an example for all of us.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I'd never had guys pull out chairs, opened doors, stand up and the dinner table until all the ladies were seated, or give special care at dances to make sure we never sat out a dance unless we wanted too.
So here's a tribute to the Good Ones ladies- they're out there-just be patient and they'll find you!
And to the guys: Thanks for all those slumber parties in our living room, teaching us how to cook and reminding us that it's ok to let ourselves be loved a little!
And just for shits and giggles, here's an excerpt of the horribly written "An Era of Our Own".
...and then I went to college, with my bad girl stare and motorcyle jacket and the most frightened puppy dog eyes in the world. I was scared that I wouldn't get along with anyone, plus I had a band nerd for a roomate. There were ten girls in my unit. Down the hall a bubbly character with a huge grin, and artist and a dancer, a weirdo, and athlete and a girl who always seemed like she didn't want to be there, a sex fiend (not really) and a cowgirl (yes, really). So began the extent of my college education. I don't think that I will ever remember what classes I took but I'll always remember these few lessons:
- Stick with the social butterfly (even if she's a little kooky)
- Never call a girl with red curly hair "Annie" Or she'll put a spell on you.
- Never play basketball with your boyfriend or you'll never dance again.
- Art should be fun, not a career.
- Athletes should never date athletes, it gets way to complicated
- Never waste time on you high school sweetheart
- Always give your boyfriend a *this part has been edited for the protection of the innocent*
- Being Miss Colorado really doesn't amount to much
- That ban nerd that you always make fun of is really a very special person just trying to make it like the rest of us.
Sometimes I wonder why we became friends, but then I remember that it was because of our differences and not in spite of them....
And if you guys are out there and just happen to stumble on my blog. You're fondly remembered and dearly missed.