Thursday, May 29, 2008

Perfectionism is a Bitch

Scratch the former blog entry where I say "Got the first 4 chapters as close to perfect as I'll get them without professional help"

That's a load of crap. I started re-reading it and the pages are bleeding yet again. Will the edits never end????

On a lighter note. I thought that I'd have more time for this blogging thing, making my goal to write something every day. It's not happening. With the new baby and work-I'm busting my ass just to get minimal every day chores done! So-here's a shout out to all the mother's out there. No One realizes how hard it is until you're there.

It's very much worth the sacrifice- but a sacrifice it is!

Speaking of motherhood- my son is doing amazing~ I swear he's the most beautiful thing I've every seen. He's smiling at me and even giggles (even if it's only in his sleep) and he's started to mimic me in his own infant way. I'll click my tongue and he just thinks that's the funniest thing he's ever heard-and I can see him trying so hard to copy the motion.

He's already an independent soul too. He doesn't like to cuddle. Instead he's only happy when he's looking around at the world around him, soaking it all in. He tries like the dickens to sit up and he's not even 3 months old yet. I makes me realize how much I have to look forward to and reminds me to quit my bitching!

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Yep, kids change your outlook on everything and many a time I've come home from work beat and battered only to have my boys re-energize me.