Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The wind in your vagina

Alright.

I've been pondering what to write all day. I've got nothing... So instead of writing my own blog, I read others. There are a few out there that are impossible to ignore-Blogs that I cannot go a day without reading. My top three invoke emotional responses EVERY time I read them. Whether they make me laugh, make me cry, or make me think, I can't get enough.

One Word, One Rung, One Day This blogger is not only dedicated to his writing, but has a phenomenal talent. I haven't known him that long, but my writing has improved exponentially since I joined his group. (Thanks Travis)

Attack of the Redneck Mommy Not only is she hilarious, but she has lived a very inspirational life and I'm sending all my good Karma to her as she attempts to adopt a child. People who love that much should always have someone to share it with.

And last but not least: I know a blog entitled the wind in your vagina might steer away most people. But really give the guy a chance. He's hilarious. It's not a pervert's blog. He's a dad whose daughter made a really strange announcement on the playground one day. But more importantly, his blog is different than anything you've ever read. I love it.

So even if I can't give you something interesting to read, I at least know how to steer you in the right direction... Have fun reading...

2 comments:

Crystal Phares said...

I read all of them everyday too. Thanks for coming with me last night. If nothing else to drag my sorry ass out of my funk.

A lot of what you guys said makes more sense this morning and now that I'm not so down I can't think, I will probably start ALL OVER again, but hopefully it will work out better.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Give your hubby and beautiful baby a hug and let me know about the movies on Friday. I think I am the only one in the country that hasn't seen Twilight yet. Even both my brothers have gone and seen it. How pathetic am I?

Travis Erwin said...

Thanks for linking me with such great company. I'm way behind on my blog reading but trying to catch up.