Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Two Line Tuesday...

It's Tuesday. You know what to do. And don't forget to check out what other people contributed at Women of Mystery!

My two lines:

How long would it take me to be die of starvation or thirst? How long would I have to wander in this desert?

Outlander By Diana Gabaldon.

This is the second time I'm reading this series. The romance is completely engrossing but not half as engrossing as all the very precise Scottish History. And you know how I love men in kilts!

The two semicircles passed each other at increasing speeds, sometimes forming a complete circle, sometimes a double line. And in the center, the leader stood stock-still, giving again and again that mournful, high-pitched call, in a language long since dead.

2 comments:

Leah J. Utas said...

Your lines have me wondering why.

Clare2e said...

I confess I've always heard so many great things about that series, and it's one BIG gap in my reading.

I like yours though. How long?