Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivation Monday

We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~Aristotle
I love to read quotes. Sometimes quotes really make me think, or really motivate me to do better than I have been doing. Lately, the ideas in my little pea brain have been more than a little lacking. After school and dealing with 3 kids now (I am babysitting) cleaning house and working full time, I don't have much left in the tank. Its pretty much Fire Bad. Tree pretty., in the thinking department. But I have been brainstorming ways to add content to my blog.
I like the idea of motivation monday. Every one needs a boost to get you going during the week, to remind you to stay on track and stay strong. So, for this monday I posted this quote. I found it appropriate, since writing for me has been rather daunting.
So, I post this for myself, but also for anyone else who needs a little extra motivation. Feel free to take what you need, and maybe send a little love my way and let me know what motivates you!

No comments: