Saturday, February 21, 2009

When can I quit my job?

Okay, so here's the deal.

I don;t know whether to be so excited I could pee my pants (jumping up and down in excietment as we speak,) Or nervous as hell.

I go between - "this is so awesome, I can't contain myself", to "I don't know what the hell I've done to myself."

I was over the moon with myself because someone accepted my bid for a freelance writing job. I haven't even started that one yet. I got another bid, for 10 articles in a week." Friday about 2 am I felt so accomplished, even though I'd slept very few hours during the week, while taking care of my family and going to my "real" job

Then the guy who hired me for the blog posts, decides he needs a job done with a higher priority. So now two jobs have suddenly turned into 3 with a promise that if this job works out I'll have "a ton of work" sent my way.

Then, this was in my email this more. From the guy with the 10 articles...."I appreciate your work. Could use 20 more articles. Are you interested?"

Holy Hell, I'm now a Professional Writer!

4 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Sweet. Enjoy the ride.

Sarah said...

I have to say is "I told you could do it" Congrats!

Crystal Phares said...

I'm so happy for you!

Tim, Toni, Rebekah, Josh Huddleston said...

I'm so happy for you. Congrats!!!